skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Saturday, May 9, 2009
so true
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I just had to put that as my heading. A couple times in english Hue will ask if I talk to squirrels. Then my friends somehow got this idea that I'm obsessed about them. I have no idea why they think that
;)
Do you think I talk to squirrels?
Stalkers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(12)
▼
May 2009
(9)
the cat in the hat
persepolis blog number one
feed project reflection
No title
so true
No title
visual essay
feed blog number two
feed blog number one
►
March 2009
(3)
About Me
I speak to squirrels
lalalallaa purple butterflies cute dogs mean cats and little furry animals in funny hats explains it all...
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment